Friday, January 29, 2016

Inspired Style

I seek style inspiration from many places…film and television personalities, Pinterest, fashion designers, magazines, celebrities, bloggers, models, and Instagram friends to name a few.  Sometimes I like to participate in style challenges on Instagram with some of my friends.  It’s a great way to connect with other stylenistas and forces you to be more creative with your wardrobe and outfits each day! 

This past week, I participated in #shannonsastylechallenge46 and the theme was “inspired style”.  Who do you look to for fashion inspiration?  Do you pin it and spin it?  I love to participate in style challenges because I generally end up wearing things that have been in the back of my closet for a while.  It’s a great way to reuse and recycle old pieces and add in some new pieces to complete a fun “pinspired” overall look!  It’s definitely a great way to save money too! 


I thought I would share a few of my style inspiration posts below   I hope you will join in on some style challenges with us!  Its fun and you will make a lot of new friends in the process!

xoxoxo,

Hayley

Friday's look was inspired by the talented & sweet miss@reesewitherspoon ❤️ I adore her personality & style which exudes all kinds of southern charm!  


Hayley's dress c/o Karina Dresses

This style inspiration post comes from thee beautiful and sophisticated@oliviapalermo ðŸ’— I love her east coast style!  I switched out the denim shorts for a skirt and I love her cute ruffled cardi but used my pink faux fur vest instead! 



Olive this! @emilyanngemma is one of my favorite fashion bloggers!  I adore her casual chic style and of course her gorgeous brunette locks!! 









No comments :