Sunday, April 19, 2015

Tropical Maxi Dress

I am so ready for hot summer days and warm breezy nights and this bright floral maxi dress from Infinity Boutique has got me in major island time mode! Maxi dresses are a perfect packing essential to add in your suitcase when traveling.  They are easy to accessorize, lightweight, and don't take up too much room in your luggage!  

I love the vibrant coral color in this dress which pops against a navy canvas of tropical flowers in the bodice!  The sheer overlay fabric adds a soft whimsical touch and makes a beautiful silhouette of natural light gleaming through.  Add your favorite accessories such as a fun statement necklace, a cute pair of sandals, a straw bag, and a floppy sun hat... and you are vacation style ready!  Don't forget the sunscreen!

What is your "go-to" vacation style?  I would love to hear from you!  I hope you all are enjoying the weekend so far!  Shop this maxi dress from Infinity Boutique and the rest of my vacation style below!  Happy Sunday!

xoxoxoxo,
Hayley 

Tropical Floral Maxi Dress c/o Infinity Boutique
Statement Necklace c/o Chloe & Isabel







SHOP:

No comments :