Friday, April 24, 2015

Tory Burch Spring Sale

The Tory Burch Spring Event Sale is here and it’s a perfect time to stock up on the hottest summer clothing, shoes, and accessories!  Just use code: SPRING at checkout and save up to 30% off your entire online purchase!  The online sale ends on Monday so make sure you shop early before all your summer essentials are sold out!

I have assembled some of my favorite items currently in my shopping cart below!  Let’s start with everyone’s summer must-have: a bikini!  I really need a new bathing suit for summer and I just adore this pineapple pattern bikini top and bottom!  Check out some cute coordinating styles such as this pineapple beach shirt and this adorable matching pineapple tote!

I like to brighten up my summer accessories with pops of bold and vibrant colors!  I am in love with this multi-color polka dot square tote bag and matching continental zip wallet.  However, if you prefer to carry a back pack check out this bag in the same cute pattern!  

Did you put all your scarves away for summer?  Well I say, who made up a rule that scarves can only be worn in winter?  This lovable fish embroidery scarf is a perfect accessory for summer.  It’s colorful, lightweight, and the pom pom detail is absolutely adorable! 
Nothing screams summer like a cute pair of espadrilles and open toe sandals!  I love these red and pink stripe espadrilles for the bright colors and these Chandler flatsandals with Tory’s iconic symbol will go with just about anything your wear this summer! 

Last but not least, don’t forget your hot accessories such as these large round sunnies, this cool straw hat, and my favorite T-logo stud earrings that can be worn any time of the year!

Enjoy shopping the sale!  Tip: get a few of your girlfriends together at work and save more when you purchase more in one order!  That’s what we do! 

Wishing you all a fabulous weekend!

Hayley 



SHOP ALL MY SALE PICKS HERE:

No comments :