Monday, April 27, 2015

Neon Pink Skinnies & Heels

I’m keeping it totally casual for today’s post wearing this black razor back peep-hole top and Infinity Love bracelet from Infinity Boutique!  What I love about this sleeveless top is the versatility!  You can wear it with a maxi skirt, shorts, jeans, or capris – it literally goes with everything!  I found some similar tops here and here but check out Infinity Boutique if you like this one…it also comes in white!

I decided to pair it up with my American Eagle Outfitters neon pink jeggings (no longer available in this color) and black bow heels!  I love the classic look of skinny jeans with high heels and it’s even more fun with neon colors.  I found some similar neon jeans online.  Check them out here or here and shop from my full list of similar styles, including these black bow high heels below.
 
For more great clothing and accessories, please visit InfinityBoutique and follow them on Instagram.  I would like to thank Infinity Boutique for sponsoring this post!  I hope you all have a fabulous Monday!

Xoxoxo,

Hayley














SHOP SIMILAR STYLES BELOW:

No comments :