Monday, April 20, 2015

Aqua Lace Maxi Dress

I'm sharing another beautiful maxi dress from Infinity Boutique today.  This gorgeous aqua and lace maxi exudes Victorian romance!  The vibrant aqua blue color is stunning and a perfect color to wear for spring and the upcoming summer months!  The cream lace overlay bodice creates a romantic and sweet touch, yet the strapless design and sheer overlay skirt give this dress modern styling.

I wore this dress with minimal accessories but I do think it would be beautiful to accessorize with pearls such as these options here, here or here.  The shoe possibilities are also endless.  I chose to wear these flat sandals but these styles here and here would also be a darling addition!

For more beautiful clothing and accessories, please visit Infinity Boutique's online store.  You can also check out my most recent post here where I featured their floral print maxi.  I would like to thank Infinity Boutique for sponsoring this post!  

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend and are enjoying your Monday so far!

xoxoxo,
Hayley
             
Aqua Lace Maxi Dress: c/o Infinity Boutique






SHOP MY ACCESSORIES BELOW:

No comments :