Monday, January 25, 2016

Snake Print Dress

Location: Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress, Orlando, FL
I recently spent some time in Orlando Florida presenting at a Human Resources conference at the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress.  Whenever I travel for work, I try to plan my outfits ahead of time so I don't end up over packing.  I usually bring a dress or two that can be worn with a simple cardigan and flats during the day.    At night, it's easy to slip on a pair of heels and refresh my make-up for an evening look at event dinners and cocktail parties.  

This snakeskin print fit and flare flare dress by Calvin Klein was perfect for this event.  I love the fit and flare design and was thrilled when I found out there were pockets!  I really think all dresses should have pockets, don't you?  I sometimes don't like to carry a handbag around, so pockets are a great when you just need to stash your credit card, room key, and some lip gloss!  
    


 Calvin Klein is one of my favorite fashion designers when it comes to dresses.  I've worn CK dresses in previous posts here and here.  I just adore this particular style and print!  I am also currently loving theses ones here, here, and here.         



I decided to pair this dress with some neutral strappy heels such as these ones here, here, and here.  The weather in Orlando on this particular day was a bit hot and muggy so I didn't wear my light pink cardigan I packed.  However, if you are looking for some options to go with neutrals, I would suggest this one here or basic black like this one here.  



Starting my morning off the way I always do with a hot cup of coffee and sometimes...donut holes too!  


All I can say is these were YUM!






Dresses are always a great option for traveling as long as you pack ones that aren't prone to wrinkling!  It's much quicker and easier to pack when all you need to worry about are the accessories!  I hope you all have a great day!  

xoxoxo,

Hayley      


SHOP:

No comments :