Monday, November 2, 2015

40's Inspired Retro Style

Location: Redwood City Train Station & Historic Downtown District
I am so excited to collaborate with Karina Dresses on this post today! Did you know you can get an instant 15% off by simply signing up for the Karina Nation mailing list?  That's a great way to save! The hardest decision will be picking your favorite style!  

I opted for the "Audrey" dress in a black palette with neutral polka dots.  I really love the retro inspired fit and who doesn't love polka dots?  The Audrey dress is a sleeveless, knee-length dress with a v-neck front and back.  I chose to style it with a classic trench coat, black bow high heels, and my favorite red lipstick!  I kept to a classic neutral palette but I also plan to wear it again with fun punches of color!  Wouldn't it look darling with this clutch, these red high heels, and this coat?  I really think the style possibilities are endless!   

  All of Karina's dresses are American made and crafted with love from Brooklyn, New York.  There is a perfect fit and style for all shapes and sizes.  In fact, if you already know your body shape, it's a breeze to shop for the perfect dress.  Just select your body shape on their home page (e.g. hourglass, oval, triangle, etc.) and a list of suggested dresses will be displayed for you!  It can't be easier than that!

I would like to thank Karina Dresses for sponsoring this post!

"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles,"

—audrey hepburn 
      
Photography by: Brianna Wurz - on location in Redwood City, CA


















 SHOP THE LOOK:

Valentino 'Rockstud' T-Strap Pump (Women) • Valentino • $995
Black With Bow Slingbacks High Heeled Pumps • $30
Nina Originals 'Rubyanne' Pointed Toe Pump (Women) • $167.95
Ted Baker Bow Crossbody • Ted Baker • $135
Saint Laurent Monogram Medium Matelasse Shoulder Bag, Red • Saint Laurent • $1,250
Tahari Two-Button Peacoat • Tahari • $234.99
Lauren Ralph Lauren Water Resistant Double Breasted Skirted Trench Coat • Lauren Ralph Lauren • $129.90
Double-cloth lady day coat with Thinsulate® • J.Crew • $365
NARS Semi Matte Lipstick - Jungle Red • NARS • $27
Ivanka Trump 'Benny' Pointy Toe Bow Pump (Women) • Ivanka Trump • $134.95
Nine West 'Howley' Ankle Strap Pump (Women) • Nine West • $88.95
Black With Bow Slingbacks High Heeled Pumps • $30
Joe Fresh Trench Coat - Tan • Joe Fresh • $19.94
Via Spiga Fitted Wool-Blend Trench Coat • Via Spiga • $180
Burberry London The Kensington Mid Wool and Cashmere-Blend Felt Trench Coat • Burberry • $1,595

No comments :