Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Designing My Feminine Retreat

Hint of Blush Guest Bedroom


I have been wanting to redecorate our guest bedroom for quite a long time and I needed a little interior design inspiration.  For those of you who don't know me that well, I live in a house full of boys, including my chocolate labrador!  I really need a room I can escape to...to get away and work on my blog, to sit in a comfy, girly space that will inspire my feminine side!  My husband and boys may not ever come in this room, but that's ok.  It's my escape...a place to sit quietly and have a cup of coffee or to read the current issue of Vogue!  

Lately, I have been drawn to beautiful soft pastel colors...the one I keep coming back to is blush pink! When I was growing up, my older sister had the most beautiful pink bedroom, with lots of ruffles and glitter!  This is my updated version and I love it!  I want to create a space that makes me feel like a little girl again...a princess in her castle.  I want this space to be pretty, soft, and sparkly, but with a grown up vibe!  

Tell me what you think of this space?  I feel completely inspired to get started now.  I will keep you all posted on the progress.  It may take a while, but I will have my own retreat!  

Find your style inspiration!  Enjoy shopping!

xoxoxo,

Hayley 

SHOP THE LOOK: 


Moroccan lighting
wayfair.com

Silver lighting
kmart.com

Shabby chic style bedding
$140 - houseoffraser.co.uk

Cream colored bedding
laylagrayce.com

Queen bed linen
laylagrayce.com

Folk art
kathykuohome.com

LSA International flower arrangement
$26 - oliverbonas.com

Queen bed
roomandboard.com

Safavieh accent chair
allmodern.com

No comments :